Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hottie Roster of the Week

Can't lie, there's a few boys out on the field that I've yet to (and in many cases will never) get a shot at, but it doesn't mean I'm not paying attention. Mind you, I stay away from the marrieds and the obviously attached. I play fair, since most of them don't.

Anyway, first up, Phil Hughes. I've actually hit on Phil shamelessly before, when I was a few beers in on a Sunday night, and he wanted none of it. He's still a hottie though, and since he packed on some weight and boasted 18 wins this season, I'll overlook the fact that he's rumored to be a serious Christian. And his terrible choices in typical California print t-shirts.



Brandon Morrow. I clearly have a weird thing for pitchers, I think because I dated one or two in my life and I find it sexy when a guy can wail a ball at someone. Morrow had a solid year with the Blue Jays, with a 178 SO in 141.1 innings. Not too shabby. Rumor has it he has a girlfriend but I've yet to see evidence, so, he still makes the list.





Robbie Rogers. He's a midfielder for the Columbus Crew in the MLS, so I'll throw him some credit. Didn't quite make it to the World Cup this year, but I have a feeling he'll be sticking around Bob Bradley's roster in the coming years. Most soccer players are overly well groomed, so I'll give him a pass for the occasional gay face, but in most cases, I think he looks like a Kennedy.





Keith Ballard. Holy hot off the radar. Dude plays defense for the Vancouver Canucks, and looks like he has all his actual teeth. Plus, he's American, so he gets brownie points for representing us in the great white North. Vancouver's one of the biggest hockey towns I've ever been to, so I like a little American blood doing us proud up there at GM Place.




Timmy Lincecum. Okay, fine, I became a total front runner for this kid during the playoffs, but how can you not love Wiley Wiggins (from Dazed and Confused for you youngins) real life, baseball playing twin? Plus, he has a World Series ring.



No comments:

Post a Comment