Friday, November 26, 2010

Gonna Give All My Secrets Away

Someone e-mailed me in the last hour and asked me to post a little bit about myself and my intentions, since I've "come out". Sure, why not.

Name- Stefanie Williams (holler you psychos, there's the last name).

Where'd you grow up? - Long Island, New York. Don't judge, I'm so not typical.

Favorite sport? - Baseball, closely followed by college lacrosse. I love the Yankees and the Terps.

What's your family think about this whole thing (stole this one from Tucker Max)? - My mom is totally cool with this. She's super proud of what I've done and accomplished, the whole book situation, and where I've taken this idea. She is THE coolest lady on the face of the planet, so the fact that she's got my back makes life a lot easier. My sister? Ehhh, we don't see eye to eye on this shit, so, I've learned you just can't change some people.

Do the guys know? - Awesome question, totally wish I had the answer to it. I have yet to be confronted by any of the guys I referred to in the Brobible article and on here, except the laxers. Those dudes got it really quick. But at this point I can't imagine some of them having not seen it. Shit went pretty viral.

Why do you write the shit you write? - because I think it's funny, and maybe I'm the only one. But I think it's funny, I love to write, and I like to think it's unique and has a catch to it. I've gotten a lot of e-mails from people saying thanks for like, breaking down the double standards and shit, and granted that's not what I set out to do, at all, I guess it's become a mini mission as well. Tucker Max may call bullshit on the whole "double standard thing" because women like Chelsea Handler and Sarah Silvermann can make "rape jokes without getting any slack for it", but personally, I'd trade Tucker Max his ability to own his own humorous sex life for my supposed "ability" to "make rape jokes". I don't want to make rape jokes, I want to fucking joke about my own life, thanks.

Are your stories fabricated? - Dude, could you make this shit up? Honestly?

Best sporting event you've ever been to? - Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS, Yanks vs. Redsox. Aaron Boone walk off homerun. I have never been so happy to be alive in my life.

Biggest current athlete crush? - I'd fuck Brandon Morrow in a heartbeat. Sorry, I would. I have a funny story about this, actually...thanks for reminding me. Also, Conor Casey.

Worst habit? - Biting my nails, Facebook stalking, cursing.

Ok, I can't really come up with any other shit you guys might care about, and I actually am doubting how much of the above you really care about, but whatever. If there's anything else you'd like to know, I'm all ears.

6 comments:

  1. my stalking skills must be weak as I can't find you on FB :( just want a picture as a frame of reference when you I read your classic posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please change your last name to something less common ASAP to ease my search efforts - so far, no luck - at least I don't think so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually may have located the "glass covering the face" profile pic...if that's you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. persistence paid off! Thanks for being you - enjoying your wit and funny banter.

    ReplyDelete