Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hillary Duff, Big Brother

So I don't have time for any proper posts, I'm dying a slow painful death from lack of sleep, however, I'd just like you all to know that this morning I got in the shower and told myself to "wake up"...which proceeded to me having this lyric in my head "wake up, wake up on a Saturday night"...no idea what song it's even from, I don't know the rest of the words, can't even quite place who sings it.

Possibly because Hillary Duff released this song like, 4 years ago. I will totally admit while I have some shady ass music on my computer, the Duffster is not one of them. I swear to God, she psychically knows I was ragging on her and her hubby last night and stuck this song in my head as punishment.

Dude, you don't fuck with ex ladies of the Mouse House. CLEARLY, I've learned my lesson, but now you all must suffer with me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment