Monday, November 29, 2010

Hot Dudes Playing Sports You've Never Heard Of

I was supposed to go abroad to Australia my junior year of college. You don't understand, since I was five and first saw "The Rescuers; Down Under", I have wanted to go to Australia. Unfortunately, I had a chronic condition junior year (not the herp you judgmental bitches) and before it was diagnosed, the idea of being in a country like 7000 miles away from my doctors who knew what my sitch was was a little scary, so I balked on my application and stayed at Maryland. My goal is to go for my 25th birthday, particularly because my soul mate, Ian, lives there and I'd like to visit him.

Regardless, Aussie Rules Football, which is kind of like rugby (if you really want to know what it's all about, here's the Wikipedia Page) , has popped up on my radar in the last year, and tonight, it made a lasting impression with THIS dude:



Matthew Ballin (born 5 January 1984 in Nanango, Queensland, Australia) is a professional rugby league player who currently plays for the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League (NRL). He primarily plays at hooker. (Thanks Wikipedia).

His last name is ballin. BALLIN. He has put every soccer hottie I've ever hooked up with/seen naked to SHAME. Sorry dudes, this guy looks like he was created by the hand of God AND he has an accent. People wrote Greek mythologies about dudes who look like this. I would sell my boobs and vagina to the Taliban to plant (very) small bombs in for a Jihad just to bang this guy once. ONCE.

Unfortunately, this dude was married as of 2008, which is kind of tragic, but he makes a fabulous case for why this sport should be more popular in the states. If there are more like him, I'll take him as a solid representative and a gateway to a wonderful new world of athletes with hottie fucking accents. G'DAY MATE.

2 comments:

  1. Rugby league & AFL are 2 diff sports - sorry to be pedantic ;-)
    League has the fittest finest male specimens ever!!!! Just back from my 6th Oz visit- can't get enough of the place/ hotties.... Sydney all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from a semester in Sydney and had the pleasure of hooking up with a 'footy' player, as they call them, and discovered to my horror that they are actually the worst cheaters ever. Cheeky bastards. You should look into that scandal with a different AFL player sexting some model

    ReplyDelete