Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rain Delay

I know, the title is lame, but I thought "I hate my fucking wireless" was too boring. Despite the fact that I was diligent and brought my laptop to work with me this morning, the wireless at my bar has decided to cut out early for Thanksgiving (lazy dick), and as much as I'd love to continue using my manager's desktop while he's not here, I prefer being able to pay my bills and having a job. There will be a ton of posts later this afternoon before I head out to my annual Thanksgiving Eve "oh hey, remember you were a bitch to me in high school? I wear a size 24 jean and you look like you've had three kids and a set of twins, say hey to karma for me," event in my hometown, so definitely check back in throughout the day. Like the rest of the world, I'm addicted to my Crackberry so I will do my best to respond to e-mails if you send.

PS - I hate tourists. If my mother ever woke my ass up at 6 in the morning to go trapsing through NYC when it was like 30 degrees outside, I'd have put myself up for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment