Friday, December 3, 2010

Because Charity Workers are Immune to Affairs. DIDN'T YOU KNOW?

Sorry for the late start today, my only day off this week and I felt like sleeping 'til 12.

Let's start with Erin Berry, shall we?

Erin Berry has a blog, or a twitter or something (why? I have no idea. She's not famous, her husband is) and she decided to address the whole "I fucked my husband's married teammate thing". Read below:

"Thursday, November 25, 2010

Greetings all,

It has been brought to my attention that people who do not know me think that I have had an affair with Tony Parker. I have received hundreds of emails and phone calls from supportive friends who do know me and know that what is being insinuated about me is a complete lie. I am so busy with my children and law school studies that to take even a few moments out of my day to address this ludicrous issue is an annoyance. I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt. These are my words and this is the last you will hear from me on this subject because I have more important things to do.

I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is na├»ve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.

Every day I dedicate myself to being a good person and the best Mom that I can possibly be for my two beautiful children. I pride myself on being a Mom first, an advocate for abused children second, and a law student third. Those are the things that are of the utmost importance to me. I have spent my adult life fighting for children who have been victimized so forgive me for not caring when someone tells me that my name is being dragged through the mud.

Salacious rumors are not what keep me awake at night. What keeps me awake is wondering how the 5-year-old who was taken away from her abusive family is sleeping during her first night in a children’s shelter. I worry about friends fighting overseas and whether or not they will return home to their families. I worry about the health of my children, my family, and my friends. I worry about soccer uniforms, carpool, immunizations, baseball practice, paying the bills on time, grocery shopping, the kid’s homework, and so many other things that may seem menial to some people; but to me are everything. Right now I worry about my law school finals… being a first year law student is much scarier than dealing with gossip!

Happy Thanksgiving. My family and I want thank our troops and their families for their sacrifices that enable us to enjoy our freedoms this holiday season.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. While you are here I would encourage you to get involved with (or donate to) the children’s organizations that fight child abuse and neglect in San Antonio or your part of the world.

God bless you and your family,

Erin Marie Barry"

Okay, first all, let's talk the whole self righteous thing going on here. I understand the defensive tone, we've all been there including me. But bitch, please. Congrats that you're married to a professional athlete and as a mother of two can AFFORD TO GO TO LAW SCHOOL SANS LOANS. Congrats that you have time and the money to be a fucking multitasker because you can afford a nanny, or can afford to NOT WORK so you can go to charity events. Just because you do a couple of good things, doesn't mean you aren't CAPABLE of doing something wrong, like, oh, I don't know, sending multiple nude pics to a married guy. In the real world, that's considered cheating. Maybe his dick wasn't going for a three pointer in your cootch, but you know what? Dudes who AREN'T YOUR HUSBAND aren't supposed to being seeing you vagina and tits, particularly when they are married. And I have no doubt that those texts were sent. She never denied being in contact with him. never denied the other things that were said. She is separating actual sex and flirtatious behavior that was sexual in nature. Fuck off bitch, unfortunately, when you're married with kids, there isn't a big difference.

She worries about paying the bills? Does she have a job? I mean, she's in her first year of law school. Which means she isn't a lawyer, and more than likely means she isn't working. So she worries about paying the bills....with the money her husband brought in playing with the guy she's sending nude pics to on her phone? GOD, WHAT A DEVOTED WOMANS HE IS. My mother is worried about paying bills - because she is single and has a house of her own to pay with the job she works at ALL THE TIME. THAT, is worrying about paying the bills. If she was so worried about paying the bills, she wouldn't be signing a fucking check to whatever law school she's attending's BURSAR. Fucking retarded.

My buddies in the know claim this is the woman Tony had an affair with early on in the marriage. And that he stayed in contact with her via Facebook as well. And that the text messages were definitely a true story. And I don't doubt it, particularly because she never denied that bit of it. She is definitely trying to alter the definition of affair to include only "vag, meet peen" encounters.

This is a woman who claims not to be upset over the whole "hey you fucked you're husband's teammate?" thing, but in reality is extremely pissed. I mean, look at me. Even I admitted that the haters got to me in the beginning. Few people are immune to such scrutiny, especially if it's the first time which, for this chick, it seems to be. So she acts all "above it" and "no, I absolutely haven't been reading the papers, my friends all do though" and like it's an annoyance to respond. Bitch, then don't respond. But don't act like you're above it. Your name wasn't just pulled out of a hat. There's a reason you're involved and if you want to act as though that reason isn't as important as your self proclaimed goodness, that's fine. But it exists.

Also, there are a LOT of pictures online of Eva and Erin chillin' at games together and shit. Seems like they were buds, if not like women who respected each other because they were in the same boat. I feel like if there were no truth whatsoever to any of the "bitch fouled her husband" stories, Eva would have come out and said "this isn't how it happened, she's not involved, please leave her and her family alone". Wouldn't you? There's a reason Eva is letting this bitch get the heat, and it's because she knows better than ALL OF US what the nature of Erin and Tony's relationship is and was. So I think she's letting that shit simmer because, I mean, would YOU defend a woman who was making it clear she wanted to bang your husband? Hmm, show me an N Vanna...

Seriously, I would have liked this woman more if she just fucked Tony Parker and kept her mouth shut. Or even if she came out and said "yeah, I did it, it is what it is, please let us deal with this in private". The fact that she is claiming she didn't fuck him and is being all holier that thou makes her even more dislikable. Her and Rachel Uchitel should throw "POOR ME EVERYONE REALLY SHOULD LIKE ME AND I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DON'T" parties together, because bitches need a fucking reality check.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree. And love your blog, btw! Can't wait for your book to come out! Keep up the great writing! :)

    ReplyDelete