Friday, December 24, 2010

Dudes I'd Bang Who Don't Play Sports

arissa e-mailed and asked if there are guys I think are hot that I would bang who aren't athletes.

Obviously. Any my choices are mildly embarrassing.

1.) Zac Efron. I'm sorry, he might be gay, and he is super pretty, but I think it's the soccer lover in me that likes the well groomed guys. Plus, while Charlie St. Cloud is a TERRIBLE movie, Efron is way hot in it. Even if he portrays a Redsox fan.















2.) Ryan Gosling. Canadian, gorgeous, brooding, adorable, he was in the Notebook, solid actor. I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on dudes but I would bang him and his emo-hipster personality in a heartbeat. Also, do you notice he looks like every hockey player I've posted on hottie roster of the week? The hockey player I used to hang out with looks like a poor man's Ryan Gosling, I swear, it's a Canadian thing.





3.) Adam Brody - Loved him in the OC, and I have a strange thing for nerdy dudes. Normally, I don't go for the skinny/no body muscle kind of guys, but I'd make an exception here. Plus I love his hair.

















4.) Taylor Kitsch from Friday Night Lights. Tim Riggins is so fucking hot in that show, I'd totally stoop to moving to a shit town in Texas for a dude who has no education and lives out of some random lady's trailer. Plus, in real life, he's from BC!









5.) Paul Rudd. Again, dorky, nerdy, but mildly adorable. I like his movies, I think he's funny, and if you think he wasn't hot in clueless, you are LYING.




















3 comments:

  1. Paul Rudd is my love. So dreamy! He's another dude with a high fivehead, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Paul also! total nerd babe who I'd bang silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, I looooooove Tim Riggins.

    ReplyDelete