Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm totally going to bang Anderson Cooper. Don't care if he's gay.

So last week I did a lil interview with CNN. They are apparently doing something on HLN about blogging and social networking and so eventually I'm going to be on TV where you'll all get to see me being a lame bartender and talking about myself more than usual. Shit won't happen 'til probably January or February, but you guys should definitely keep interacting on here because you've all been a huge help getting me out there. Plus, don't you want to see me fail on national television? So worth it.

Anyway lovies, I have to be up in 5 hours so posts tonight will be minimal, but you'll get some early ones tomorrow. Peace out bitches.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I used to think Becks was hot. And then he opened his mouth and I realized that not only was he a moron, but he sounds like a ten-year old girl. It takes a special kind of woman to go there. Paid or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bestie is in love with Anderson Cooper (and also reads your blog)... but she won't buy in to the fact that he's gay... I've tried to tell the bitch like 472 times but to no avail... maybe she will believe it now that you said it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. anderson cooper...so. fucking. hot.

    ReplyDelete