Saturday, December 11, 2010

Personal Ads

So today was a royally shitty day all around. Outside of the fact that work was a shitshow and I managed to drop 26 full beer bottles, a full 24 more than I've dropped since becoming a bartender/cocktail waitress, and my feet hurt, and women are awful tippers, I had to go to the wake of a good friend's son this morning, which was all around awful. So in light of all the shittiness, I have to say, I was excited to come home and blog to you bitches. Way to keep me grounded.

I got an e-mail from Amber asking me to tell a little bit more about myself. I'm not a big fan of talking about myself like that - normally on first dates I'm the interviewer, not the other way around. But in light of everything else, and since you guys managed with only ONE new post today, here's some random facts about moi that you might not have known, and that you genuinely probably won't give a shit about. Enjoy.

My favorite number is 25. It has been my jersey number since I was 12, in field hockey and lacrosse. It's my favorite number because when you add all the numbers that comprise my birthday (3+8+8+6) it comes to 25.

My middle name is Victoria. I feel like it's a bad idea giving this out because of identity theft, but I also don't have a lot of money and I really don't know anyone who would want to pretend to be me.

I lost my virginity when I was 16, two days after my dad died, in the back of a Ford Explorer at Jones Beach, to a dude who was the lead singer of a band that was named after him. Worst and most stereotypical experience ever. They write sad country songs about the way I lost my virginity, seriously. I've come a long fucking way in the sex department.

My favorite sexual position? It's mentioned in a way earlier post. See if you can scout it out ;).

In my high school year book, I won worst case of senioritis. I missed 91 days of AP psych and still managed to graduate.

My absolute favorite book is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I have read it, now, 17 times. I also love Atonement.

I've seen Dave Matthews Band 6 times. They have been my favorite band since I was 11. But Coldplay was the best concert I've ever seen in my life.

When I get stressed or upset, I go for long drives on the North Shore of Long Island. Honestly, if I could make money being a taxi driver, I would because I love to drive. My Jeep is like family to me.

I applied to 9 schools and got in to all but one - University of Maryland, Indiana University, Bowdoin College, Boston College, Boston University, Fairfield University, Bentley College, Syracuse University, Loyola College in Maryland. I got rejected from Syracuse. Fuck you, Orange, I loved being a Terp anyway.

I still sleep with a stuffed animal. It's a ratty ass teddy bear my first "real" boyfriend gave me when we were 13. If I don't have it in bed, I can't sleep correctly.

I listen to audio books to help me sleep. Why? Because I once woke up to my mother screaming when my dad went into diabetic shock right before he died. I can't sleep with silence because I get tense and anxious, and I can't sleep with music because I have issues turning my thoughts off. So I listen to audio books. Primarily Harry Potter and Nicholas Sparks. Yes, I'm fucking gay as shit.

I'm a size 32-B bra. Barely.

I have two corresponding beauty marks on the sides of my stomach. They both look like flowers.

I have no tattoos, but I do have a belly button ring which I am slowly but surely getting too old to have.

K, I'm running out of pointless trivia. But rest assured, there will be a test on Monday fuckers.

Also, don't you love my slutty hula costume? This was Halloween 2 years ago. This year I was slutty Rainbow Brite. I'm slowly but surely adding more clothes to each costume as I progress from my victoria secret costume 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment