Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random Question of the Day

Before I head out to work, I got an e-mail asking if I worked at a strip club and if that's why I didn't want to give out the name because I didn't want people to know I was a stripper.

Did you assholes not see the post about me taking a pole dancing class and FAILING MISERABLY? I think if I ever took up stripping I'd have to pay people to come see me because I was absolutely fucking retarded. I BROKE MY SHOE.

So no, I don't bartend in a strip club, nor am I a stripper. On the contrary, I bartend/cocktail waitress in a very big steakhouse, with a killer bar, and all my clothes on. So when dudes grope or say inappropriate things, they get kicked out, they don't get lap dances. Same clientel though, I'm sure - banker dudes from midtown with too much money to spend and wives they aren't particularly fond of.

My friend Michelle hasn't uploaded her camera yet, and there are pictures of me on there, but here are some of my friend Jackie's pictures of those two when we took the class together. And here's a clue - these two were FAR superior to me in the whole "hold your body up and don't fall or break your shoe" department.


No comments:

Post a Comment