Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stalkers, all of you. You make me proud

Had an e-mail today from Dave asking what bar I worked at in NYC. You shady fuckers totally just want to come in and check out what I look like in person. Nah, just kidding. I'm kind of torn, would love to give that out, but right now I'm going to stay quiet on it because I know there are psychos in the world who would call and complain to my managers to try and get me fired. And unfortunately, at the moment, I need this job, and I kind of love it too so.

When the CNN thing comes out it will probably at the very least show where I work, so if you guys hold out another month then you'll know and you can come stalk my ass and I'll buy you a beer. 'Til then, just know I work at a bar in Midtown and I kind of love it except during the holidays because I hate tourists and people who don't tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment