Monday, December 27, 2010

Stef's on the Radio!

I'll be on Alan Colmes' "Liberaland" radio show tonight starting at 10PM EST if any of you have Sirius/XM Satellite radio and have nothing else to do with your Monday night...you can enjoy listening to me live :) Channel 168/145 I believe.

Don't ask me why a political pundit is interviewing me, people just like to talk about sex and sports, that's all it comes down to.

Hope you guys tune in. If not, I'll see if I can get a podcast or something technically advanced that I probably can't do myself by tomorrow.

Love love.

Update: You can listen for free, I think, here and click "listen live now". It starts at 10, I don't know at what point my bit will be on....but enjoy!

Oh God...I'm listening now...conservative crazies scare the shit out of me. I just wanna talk about sex and sports, kids.

Also, I'll be on by 11. Stick it out people, it's a good interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment