Thursday, December 2, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Okay so once again my wireless at work has decided to show up fucking LATE, and I'm sans laptop capabilities for a while. I have a bunch of posts ready to go up just no pictures, so check back this afternoon for posts about Beckham's 47th "he cheated on the Spice Girl who never sang" accusation, my rant about the worst cheaters in sports (and no, I'm not talking about Thierry Henry, though the category fits), more reasons to hate Rachel Uchitel, a Q&A from three really good e-mail questions, perhaps a post about Rihanna and her baseball boyfriend if I can fit it in, and tomorrow look for me attempting to post a vlog, if I figure out how to do it.

Here's to being absolutely RETARDED when it comes to all things computer related. Ugh. I need to sell this fucking book just so I can hire someone from the Best Buy Geek Squad to run this fucking site efficiently.

UPDATE: Martin is my God, and I will be getting posts up ASAP before I start "working". Love you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment