Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ughhhh cookbooks?!

Okay, have to respond even though I'm drunk on a half a bottle of cab.

One, I am NOT A STRIPPER!!! To the dude from Alexandria who called in, no dude, I am not a stripper. I am a bartender/cocktail waitress at a STEAKHOUSE in New York. My clothes, all on. No titties. My boobs are too fucking small to work at a strip place, c'mon now.

To the lady that thinks her cook book is better than my book....I mean, what are you cooking? Seriously?

To the people who think I'm getting PAID. Fuck, if I were getting paid, I'd be loaded and wouldn't have to work as a bartender. I do what I do for me - not for money or any other guy. Seriously.

To my sister - you are awesome, I love you, and nothing to be jealous of, you are just as beautiful and amazing :)

Love you all, hope you enjoyed, Podcast of the psychoticness will be up tomorrow. Loved every minute of it! Thank you Alan Colmes for being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment