Friday, January 7, 2011

Babies. Gross

Miranda Kerr, aka my idol, has apparently gone into labor today in LA. I don't do babies. I kind of hate children all around. And I give credit to women who want to have 'em, because I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't do stretch marks or puking or leaky tits. At least not at this point in my life. Anyway, Miranda Kerr, who to me is like, the epitome of lovely, is finally knocking the kid out. And I'll say congrats to her, because I think most normal people who aren't me consider children to be a blessing, not a "WHAT THE FUCK IS COMING OUT OF MY VAGINA" situation. So congrats to Miranda Kerr on her baby, and here's to hoping she has a fabulous plastic surgeon so she can inspire me to spend ridiculous amounts of money on panties and bras that look amazing on her and just ehhhh on me. Her influence has been greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment