Friday, January 7, 2011

The Book Thing

So the meeting today went incredibly, incredibly well. I'd like to not jinx anything by over assuming, but for all intent and purposes, my biggest hope is you guys will have a full book in your hands within the next couple of...months, I guess? I don't know how long that shit takes. But yeah. I think I did a fabulous job of presenting myself and my stories and my voice and the shoulder pads totally didn't even fuck me over, so that's awesome.

Thank you all so much for all the well wishes and e-mails. Meant so very much to me, especially because you've all been so patient with the lack of updates this week while I got my shit together, so seriously, from the bottom of my sexually enhanced heart, thank you. God, I'm lame.

But yeah, will clearly keep you guys posted as it progresses, but it looks very, very, very good. And that's all I'll say about that.

....but I totally came home today, put on "Shake Senora" from Beetlejuice and danced in my room like a fucking loon. So yeah. Good day, very good day all around.


2 comments:

  1. that is f'n great! so excited for you and can't wait to have an actual book in my hand. and for us techno whores can you also ask them when it goes to paperback to make it available for electronic readers too? thanks!

    ReplyDelete