Thursday, January 6, 2011

Child Neglect

Hey bitches-

So I feel like this whole week I've been a negligent mom who keeps making excuses as to why I missed your soccer game and science fair project that won first place, when in reality I'm too busy getting drunk off cheap white wine and going to the local corner Dive to pick up Mr. Right Now (meanwhile my mom wanted to give me a Xanax to calm me down. Do you really think I need drugs? Can't make this shit up). I know, I'm horrible. I'm about to leave for this lunch (I feel entirely sick to my stomach and we're going to Virgil's BBQ, this should go swimmingly), and when I get back I'll either be a very fucking happy person with some good stories I have been planning on writing all week, or a miserable failure who wants to bear my soul and have the ability to tell you EVERY single scathing story I have in my arsenal, so, one way or another, it'll be good for someone!

Also, I'd like to murder, MURDER the person who thought shoulder pads should be bought back into style. I look mildly retarded in this blazer that I thought was so super chic like, a month ago. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. we've missed you too Stef! hope today went well... I'm sure you looked fabulous (giant shoulder pads be damned)... looking forward to a shit ton of new stuff from you soon

    ReplyDelete