Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Social Life

So since my month from absolute tourism hell is over, and I have more money than a lot of my friends who have a 'real' job in finance right now, I am rediscovering my social life and going to a Knicks game tonight. AND, my bestie Elisa, who has more sports knowledge than any guy I know, hooked me up with some SI tickets to the Rangers/Canucks game next Thursday. Couldn't be more pumped, I haven't been to a Canucks game in like, three years. AND this means I can surreptitiously stalk Aaron Volpatti! Win win for everyone.

Got a lot of updates on Jenn Sterger and Brett Favre situations going on, some new posts coming up, but for tonight, I'm going to be enjoying MSG and some beers. Though I seriously doubt the Knicks inability to do any good off the bench will overcome the Spurs record in the league, particularly with Gallinari out with a sprained knee, it'll still be a good time. Sometimes - not always, but sometimes - it's fun to be me. Usually in the months of January through October.

6 comments:

  1. You never really talk about b-ball players. No adventures there? By choice or by lack of opportunity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm so I think Volpattis been sent back to the AHLs Manitoba Moose.. Im choked about it too! Ps, as a fellow Nuck fan, can I suggest Jeff Tambellini for Hottie roster?:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast babe! And drink a beer for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you might need to show up at more Knicks games!!! the bitches actually won... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, Tambellini used to be an Islander! I've hung with him on multiple occasions, I have a bobble head doll of him from a Bridgeport Soundtigers game. So sad ha. But yeah, I'll throw his name into the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? Gotta say, really jealous right now...;) And I want to see this bobblehead:p

    ReplyDelete