Monday, January 10, 2011

Today's WTF Moment

After telling Vanity Fair she and Becks had all but given up on a girl, suddenly they're all out there with a new pregnancy? I mean...they aren't like, old. She's going to be 37 and he'll be 36 this year. So I don't know why I feel like it's a little weird. I think because they have like, a ten year old or because it's been a while since they've been pregnant. Doesn't it just feel like a long time?

Also, is her body equipt to carry another child? She's lost so much God damn weight in the last however many years since the youngest one popped out, she was definitely very unhealthy for a while...I'm surprised she was able to get pregnant. I definitely think this has something to do with the tits being reduced as well.

Part of me wonders if this has anything to do with the infidelity rumors that plagued Becks this year, or the lawsuit. Is this another way of saying sorry? By attempting to give her a daughter? You know if she ends up with another son, the Bosnian hooker will be getting a phone call.

Again, babies aren't my thing, but I'll genuinely keep my fingers crossed that they have a girl, if for no other reason than they hopefully won't name it something ridiculous like they have their sons. (Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruise - my sister owns a dog grooming shop and the dogs who come through their have less retarded names. Those are names for teacup Yorkies, not children.)

1 comment:

  1. I think I read somewhere that they named their kids after the cities in which they were conceived, or something like that. I'm dreading either Angelina or Angel (Spanish pronunciation, like Juan Pablo) ... blah.

    ReplyDelete