Sunday, January 16, 2011

Updates


So the newly revamped proposal with two new stellar sample chapters has been written and sent off to my literary agent, who then sends to my potential publisher. It's all in the hands of the literary Gods now kiddos. I was very, very happy with how it all turned out. I put everything into it, and have read and reread it so many times, I could recite it verbatim. If it doesn't work out, I can honestly look back and say it just wasn't meant to be, because I pulled out everything I could to make that shit desirable to a publisher. Say a prayer for me this week, God (if there is one) definitely likes you guys better than he likes me, so he might hear you fuckers out. I'm nervous and scared, but very excited. I fucking hate emotions. Bah.

Look at it this way - if the book doesn't happen (ugh. UGH) then you guys get all my scandelous stories for free. I mean, at least SOMEBODY wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment