Sunday, January 2, 2011

Withdrawl

So this is the longest I've gone without blogging since this bitch went up in November, and I like...miss you bitches. This picture to the left sums it up entirely.

I just got home from work and found the funniest story about a guy who plays for the Canucks who I hit on shamelessly a few times, so I'm working on a post about that, and a response to an e-mail about my athletes' knowledge about the blog and shit, and a new hottie roster of the week. Lots of good stuff coming, I promise, I just am still all gross and sick and trying to get a lot sleep to make up for the grips of slavery I've been involved in this month. But I just want you to know I have been thinking about you guys all day (I REALLY NEED A FUCKING BOYFRIEND) and am super psyched to get back to posting tomorrow/tomorrow night.

Love you fuckers, hope you all had a good New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year girl! Wishing you all the best in 2011 and keep up the awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend led me to your blog about an hour ago...

    I'm addicted. Chasing The Jersey is honest and sexy; two concepts I definitely support. I started a blog back in October and it's nice to know there's another fearless woman out there who isn't afraid (or ashamed) to get the world a b*tch slap!

    Keep up the good work and I'm so pumped to read more of your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me extremely happy. I've been out wandering my way back home after NYE shinnanigans and I realized how much I was missing my jersey chasin stories.

    ReplyDelete