Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Big Thank You

If you can't tell by the like, 30 stupid posts I've posted, my Saturday night has been mildly lame as I am nursing a head cold, and I'm too lazy to shower. Last week was kind of a disappointing "glad it's out of the way" week, so I wanted to vedge on the couch and watch Hope Floats. Yes, sometimes, very rarely but sometimes, I admit to having feelings like those of a girl. My vagina takes over and NOT in a sexual way, in a "I want to cry and I want Harry Conick Junior to love me too" way. Fuck off.

Anyway, with that in mind, I'd like to thank all my readers as I have just hit the 100,000 mark on my hits page. Not bad for a little HTML-challenged blog about a small tittied brunette and her love of the jock peen, right?

You guys are keeping my hopes of being published alive, and it doesn't go unnoticed. If you knew how stressed I get on days where I don't post anything, because I worry you guys will hate me (issues) you'd laugh. The whole point of this shit has been to get other people to laugh and enjoy the stories and relate and think about it. And without you, it'd be pretty fucking pointless, eh?

Anyway, thank you. 100,000 isn't a million, or even close. But for me it's a good milestone, particularly in a week of confusing laxer dates, and asshole editors and stupid bar related issues.

This is me, wasted, looking as though I have hair worse than Landon Donovan's at my 24th birthday party. But I have a drink in my hand and I was apparently very happy (or shitfaced, I guess option number 2) so cheers to that.

2 comments:

  1. May I just say in a non lesbian way..holy shizz you have insane legs!! Im going to up my lungs in hopes one day mine will look like those gams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks chickie. I think it's the constant work in heels that has paid off. Too bad I look bald in this picture.

    ReplyDelete