Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Drunk Blogging

I am trying SO hard not to spell shit wrong right now. But I'd just like you to know, I'm a little wasted and I got the funniest e-mail ever regarding a non-US soccer player tonight and his WAG. I laughed for like, an hour, I swear to God. Anthony, seriously, credit where due, your e-mail made my night, I cant lie. Thank you.

I'll blog about it tomorrow, coherently, sans a name. Gonna go listen to the Avett Brothers and kill some smart water.

Nothing like being drunk on a Monday to put life in perspective. God, I love working at a bar.

Love you, you shady fucks.

"There was a dream, and one day I could see it. Like in a bird in a cage, I broke in and demanded that somebody free it..."

-PS, best drunk picture of me laughing/crying. I look seriousl retarded, I love it. Hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment