Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Life is a Fucking Made for TV Movie...so why not?


I always said my life was a fucking lifetime Television for Women movie event waiting to happen...ahhh fuck.

Anyway, with now the absolute anxiety of my book's livelihood hanging in the balance, my friends and I started talking about who I'd get to play certain characters if my book was ever adapted for film/TV (I'd hold out for TV, shows do a far better job with books than movies ever do, and it leaves it open for interpretation...though I don't know how else you interpret athlete fucking?). Anyway, here are some good ones I came up with.

If we're going by looks, for myself I'd go Rachel Bilson, only because it's the only person (outside of one of the younger Kardashians?) I get told I look like. My friend Rocky also recommended Mila Kunis, but I don't know if that's me being arrogant.


Alex Prettyfer as Soccer Kid. Dude is fucking banging and def. could pull off SK's personality, I think. From what i've seen of him, I actually think he'd be perfect. I'd also just want to meet him at like, a junket or media thing so I could totally ignore the fact that he's 4 years younger than me and hook up with him. But for creative purposes, I would sign him on as SK in a heart beat.

Hockey dude - Ryan Gosling ;). I feel like he's got the Canadian blonde thing and he can pull off totally random shady personalities. Lars and the Real Girl has nothing on "Stef and the cross eyed Canadian".


Soccer Hottie is difficult...Liam Hemsworth comes to mind, but he might be a bit too young looking....but I think he could pull it off decently. Someone suggested Chris Pine, but I think he's too pretty. Eddie Cahill could possibly pull it off, though part of me thinks I'm being super biased with that one because I've watched Miracle so many damn times this week.






The ex's would be tough. This one will take a little bit of consideration. The kid who plays Finn in Glee comes to mind for the baseballer. Cory Montpsomething? He has the jitters like my ex boyfriend kind of had. That staccato way of speaking. The laxer ex would be more difficult. If I was going for a shitty movie where casting didn't matter so much (am I not going for that at this point?) I'd go with Scott Porter from Friday Night Lights. Oh GOD after seeing him in The Good Guy, he'd be fucking perfect.



I'd have to consult my friends as to who they'd like me to say here, but in my opinion....well here's the thing, I think that any actress that could truly capture the epitome of my friend Jackie would deserve an Oscar, because that shit is unique. So I hate just going looks wise, because like, Blake Lively could pull it off looks wise I think but I don't know if she could ever pull of JM's personality. Michelle, ehhh....oh my god, Anna Kendrick (chick from that George Clooney movie and the only remotely funny/well acted part of the Twilight movies). Perf for Michelle. God I'm good.





Joseph Gordon Levitt for my gay best Karl. Easy.


Seth Roegan for the puppet master. Gross. Gross...

Casting for Maryland lacrosse could be thrilling....that's way too many guys for me to sit and think about right now...

My original soccer guy....ehhh this could be tough....James Franco has the right like, shady bizarre personality to pull off the acting bit, but he's no where near as hot...(I swear I'm not just pulling these names off of the Vanity Fair Young Hollywood list). Zac Efron? Efron's got the look a little bit...

3 comments:

  1. there is an older hemsworth brother... he is hot! james franco is hot, but lets face it, he doesn't exactly look like he could play soccer, at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, check out dave franco (james franco's little bro)...if you think zac efron could fit as the original soccer guy...just wait to you see him. and this guy you cast as soccer kid, reminds me of stuart holden, especially the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth Rogan = not f'n hot at all! if you want someone that's funny but not a gross fat ass consider Jason Segel... at least he's not completely disgusting

    ReplyDelete