Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Question of the Day

What's the lamest thing I've ever done for a guy on Valentine's Day. The original question didn't include the word "lamest", I just substituted it because it is more appropriate.

Got in my car, drove 7 hours North from Maryland to surprise my then semi boyfriend (we hadn't put titles on it yet) up at his college. Planned dinner and was super lame. He appreciated it though, I think.

I missed a French test and a Comm presentation, so I had to talk my way out of that one when I got back from New England, but overall, that's the lamest thing I've done for a guy on Valentine's Day. Last year, soccer hottie got an array of Red themed panty shots, but that ain't lame, that's kind of awesome.

See, I'm not totally devoid of emotions and feelings.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment