Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Soccer WAGS

So I recently got an e-mail about a soccer player and his WAG which I found mildly hilarious. I was trying to figure out how to do a post about it without giving away who it is, so let's see if this works.

I've done the soccer thing. Multiple times. I really, really wanted to date a soccer player once (Soccer Kid). Looking back, don't think I could have done it long term. And I always wonder how these guys end up getting married or ending up with their girlfriends. Not to mention, some of the shit I know makes me wonder why they STAY with said wives/girlfriends. I touched on this briefly a while ago regarding jersey chasers who land the rock post high school, but a lot of it has to do with pressure and youth, I think.

...heading to work now, just though I'd tease ya a little bit with the story subject. I'll post the rest tonight, I need to work on it anyway. But that's what I have coming for ya. :) Don't hate me, the story will be good I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment