Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Backpack Full of Dreams

Okay, so, I normally hate using real names and stuff, but given the fact that the whole fucking thing is about him, I had to post it. I've met Jay once or twice and he's a funny guy, so this is all in good fun. Also, any excuse I have to post this picture of him getting his face kicked in (again all in good fun) is worth it.

To my friends and I, Jay Demerit is like the love child of Flea from RHCP and the Geico caveman. He's kind of crush worthy though. Anyway, Jock filled me in on this fucking piece of hilariousness. I love when dudes from the US team try to make themselves important. Granted this isn't entirely Jay's doing, I don't think - someone apparently actually thinks his life is worth a documentary? - dudes like Robbie Rogers and even Heath Pearce (love ya Heafy) have their own websites. I love RR - THERobbieRogers.com. As opposed to SOMERANDOMRobbieRogers.com. Jesus Christ.

Anyway, my favorite part of this whole thing, and the part that makes Jock and I laugh the fucking hardest, is this gem:

"Jay left for Europe with only his passport and a backpack full of dreams. Sleeping on floors, painting houses and eating beans and toast to survive, Jay's dreams would finally get a chance"

PRICELESS. First off, dude is totally evoking Miley Cyrus in this description. "I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan". Miley left with a dream and a cardigan, Jay left with a backpack full of dreams. Same shit.

Also, love that he was eating only beans and toast to survive. Come on, it's not like he moved to fucking Mumbai and decided to SlumDog Millionaire it for Christ's sake. He was in London and he went to college. Meanwhile you'd swear by this description he was the little mouse from the movie An American Tail (Fifel).

Anyway, to watch the whole thing, go here and check out Jay Dem's backpack full of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment