Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fin.

263 pages. 86,000 words. Fifteen chapters.

It's not going to win a Pulitzer. Some of it is kind of retarded and not perfectly written. But I think someone, somewhere, will like if not the whole thing, parts of it.

Goes to editing today. I apologize for not catching up with posts yesterday, but I was having serious writer's block and I needed to get it done. I promise we'll make up for lost time. I'm home all day tomorrow and, it's my birthday. Holler at making it a quarter of a century.

Cheers, fuckers. I feel accomplished that I finished this shit exactly on my 25th. Poignant, no?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girl!!! :) Congrats on finishing it up; can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and congrats on completing your first book. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girlie!! Stoked to see it being finished and I can't way to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and so happy for you that you were able to finish your book

    ReplyDelete