Sunday, March 20, 2011

Potential cover photo # 1

So Heather, my fabulous photographer, sent me 4 pictures via e-mail just to keep me satisfied until she mails the DVD with all the other photos to me. So I thought I'd share this one with you guys. Of the 4 she sent me, 2 are definite contenders, but then who knows what the rest of the shoot looks like. I'm only going to upload one because the other one is really a stronger contender, so I want to keep that one under wraps until I get the full DVD and make a decision. This hasn't been airbrushed yet, so that also needs to be kept in mind. My hair is all over the place But for now, enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Aw Steph it looks great! That shirt is adorable!!! If this is any indication, I bet it is going to be super hard to choose a cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't see your face! I think it is super cute and looks great without actually showing that much skin...but for the cover, I would rather see something that shows more of your face at a more direct angle:-)

    ReplyDelete