Thursday, March 24, 2011

Top Five Potential Photos

That was surprisingly easy. After going through 125 photos, I've picked 5 that will be airbrushed (whatever, it has to be done, cellulite ain't going on the cover), and these are the 5 I've picked thus far.

This one is my top choice. I kind of love it.


These two are next...I really love them also, just need to figure out if I want to be tan or airy..



I thought this one was kind of cute and my legs look long

My ass needs to be photo shopped a bit here...heh.





6 comments:

  1. I actually like the one you posted a few days ago, it was very carefree and fun! They are all great though, I don't think you can go wrong whichever one hyou choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these aren't airbrushed?

    wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one, definitely. You look fantastic and it is a better picture of your face than the last one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. 1 is my fave. You look very happy and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, haven't been airbrushed yet. I've narrowed it down to two, so I get the photoshopped ones back on Monday. Let's see how it works out. For the one where I'm laying down, I have to change the picture so it's vertical, not horizontal, but when I rotated the picture it just doesn't look as nice. So I need to extend the top and bottom and cut the sides as narrow as I can. We'll see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you do the legs up one, I definitely think the whiter one is better, not the tan one, and the one of you on the floor laughing is sooo cute, but I'm not sure whether that may be a little misleading from what you're writing about, lol

    ReplyDelete