Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Posh is setting new standards of maternity

While watching the Royal Wedding Friday (clearly on reruns as I won't be getting up at 6am for my OWN god damn wedding, let alone someone else's), I saw Posh and Becks and had to laugh. Outside of the fact that I thought Becks looked WAY old, I gotta give Posh credit.

I love heels. I rarely ever wear flats unless it's my Rainbows, Uggs, or sneakers. I'm too short to wear flats and look nice. I look five. So in that case, I totally appreciate Victoria Beckham. Bitch is five months (four months?) pregnant, and rocked sky high stilettos like it was no big deal. I know women who can't walk in three inch heels that DON'T have a baby in their body screwing up their center of gravity. So, while Posh may look the other way when it concerns Beck's "i might not have balls" voice, and his love for Bosnian eyebrows, I must give her credit in her ability to never allow her heel to be closer than 5 inches to the ground. Kudos, lady.

Also, can we just talk about the fact that tails on a tux are so God damn hot, and more Americans should get involved in that trend? I'm just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment