Thursday, September 22, 2011

Near Future Baseball Contribution

So after some random conversation, there's a strong possibility I might have like a "how to lose a guy in 10 days" type article for jersey chasers, compliments of a really, really, well known baseball playing contributor. Name and team won't be mentioned, but all I can say is it's going to be a post-playoff article because he will more than likely be in playoffs, and the dude is up there in rep with the likes of Brian Wilson, Cole Hamels and Josh Beckett (though it's none of those guys, scouts honor). He's got a super interesting take on the dating scene in sports and he's not your average asshole athlete which has been pretty interesting to talk to him about. I might have to work with him on the whole "humor" thing, but I'm looking forward to see what he comes up with. Apparently he's got some stellar first date nightmare stories as well, so I'm hoping to get some good blogs from him. I'll keep you guys posted as it comes around, but get excited! The blog might be getting some clout from some serious athletes. And who wouldn't want a "what not to do" for jersey chasing straight from the horse's mouth? I might keep this shit in my back pocket...

Update:

Oh god, if this materializes it's going to be SO good. I just got a great story from him and he ended it with "I fell asleep rocking in the fetal position that night". He might not even need help on the humor, this is going to be gold. Get excited, seriously, this is what I live for... sharing stupid dating stories with pro athletes. Sad, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment