Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Technical Difficulties

So if you can't tell, I'm adjusting the page a bit to look less like a 4th grade Computer Science project and more like the reason I got a D- in Computer Science freshman year. Until I can get a person who actually knows what the fuck CSS is (clearly not me), I'll be playing around with it, and suggestions are most definitely welcome. I don't want to make anyone go blind here.

Update:

Alright, so as for now, welcome to the new blog! Different layout, same old sassy bitch bullshit. I'm also embarrassingly now a toolbag on Twitter, so if you'd like to catch up with me throughout the day when I'm doing really exciting things like grocery shopping, buying new shoes, picking out underwear or cooking pasta - you know, real cool shit - you can check me out on there. @StefWilliams25. Obviously the first person I followed was Nick Schommer. HI NICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment