Thursday, September 15, 2011

Well Hung

In the almost three years that I have worked at my bar, I have never come to work hung over. A big feat in one sense, because my hangovers are epic and usually debilitating. But then a not so big feat because I literally work 3 out of the 7 days of the week, so I just get drunk and hungover on my other days off.

Today, I popped my hungover at work cherry. I have already drank 2 vitamin waters and had a bacon egg and cheese (extra cheese, well done bacon, breakfast of non-puking champions). But I smell like stale booze (thanks to my hipster friend, he knows who he is) and I'm shaking like a fucking Chihuahua, so this will probably be a really fun, enjoyable day.

On that note, I have a few posts I want to get to, but it literally just took me like, 12 minutes to type two paragraphs, so I'm gonna go chill in the bathroom for a while until I actually have to start functioning here.

I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment