Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Song of the Day



While it's kind of a saddish song, the truth is, after the last two days of unceremoniously coming in 2nd place to some random girl and feeling like absolute dogshit that I allowed such a jackass to make me feel that way, today was an amazing day on so many levels, particularly blog writing and guy wise. I'm in a good place and I don't know if it's because for the first time in a long time I remember what it's like to not feel like I have to prove myself to a guy who never proved himself to me, or if I'm just happy to finally find love an happiness in the things he took away from me for so long, but it's a good day and this song is catchy as fuck. Welcome to it kids. 


Oh, and sidenote, this is what happiness looks like, particularly without a dbag man in your life - 10 dollar  Hoegaardens, field level seats, a beautiful day and three amazing friends at opening day at Yankee Stadium. Cheers to things having no option than being better than the last few months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment